Senior care prominently known as elderly care is a situation where an old age people need proper care and assistance due to their weak health and physical condition. While a senior citizen struggles with the hurdles of physical inactivity thus the whole family is distressed. Elderly care may also require much more care and caution when the aging person is suffering from some sort of disease or disorder including Dementia, Alzheimer's, Parkinson's, etc. Whether in terms of general care or with the addition of ailment, elderly people always need constant support and supervision for their daily routine. Well, in today’s era where every couple of person is working it becomes a bit strenuous to give complete attention to the beloved person. Thus in that circumstance, where you are not being able to look after your elders with the best care then you can opt for some elder healthcare service providers who furnish the most compiled service of elderly care at home.
A-1 Nurses Bureau eases your strain by offering you a polished and the most profound service of elderly care at home. For any family in our culture elder healthcare is regarded as the utmost priority and A-1 Nurses Bureau respect and care for your priority. With the compassionate and effective attendant services, A-1 Nurses Bureau ensures to look after your ailing elders with absolute dedication and diligence.
Illustrating the works we do in regards to elderly care :-
- Nutriment: Feeding them on time and as elderly people are required to be fed in an appropriate manner. Thus, the attendant ensures that they are given proper food according to their health status. They also prepare essential stuff including milk, oats, etc for them as directed by the doctor.
. - Hygiene: Maintain complete hygiene by making them shower, grooming them, keeping their bed, clothes and surroundings neat and clean.
- Medication: Provide the medicines on time, oversees their BP level, sugar level and other vital regular checks.
- Mobility: Assist them in exercises, therapies, walking, sleeping and any other physical activities.
- Toileting: Helps in the fecal discharge, changing diapers, urinal, etc.
- Acquaintance: Mingles with elderly people like their own family member and try to keep them happy and stress-free as much as possible.
Apart from these, there are many things including the cleaning of wounds, injury, suction, ryle’s tube feeding, tracheotomy, etc which are done by them if there is such a requirement.